• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

CPC-H I passed my CPC-H

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Hi Tiffany!

Congratulations!!! Why are you in shock? You worked for this! Did you take it this past Saturday?

Ruth Sheets

CCO Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations, Tiffany! That's wonderful!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Tiffany! Stop crying and start celebrating. You worked hard for the exam and it has paid off!!!! I prefer to celebrate with a double scoop of Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream. My fav....

TiffanyM

Yes, I just took this last Saturday I posted this last week.. I am so very happy, and yes I finally stop crying.. Thank you so much Laureen, and Alicia.. My friend at work wants to know who I did it. I gave him your name and CCO's information. I told him that he does not need to go to a college in order to learn coding, all you need is Laureen and her team and CCO you guys rock!!

TiffanyM

Hi Tiffany!

Congratulations!!! Why are you in shock? You worked for this! Did you take it this past Saturday?
I don't know, I am still in shock a little. All thank's to you and your teaching methods. Laureen you rock girlfriend!!

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Tiffany you can sign up as an affiliate to help others learn about CCO from your experience and ear a little extra income. Here is a link: https://www.cco.us/affiliates/

Your enthusiasm is great. It helps to have someone who has gone through the program, worked hard and passed to encourage others to do the same.

Carolyn Heath

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
CCO Practicoder
Tiffany, I am also a CCO Affiliate and I love earning that extra income. And C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your passing the CPC-H :) !

TiffanyM

Tiffany, I am also a CCO Affiliate and I love earning that extra income. And C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your passing the CPC-H :) !
thanks Carolyn, I really appreciate it. On to the next as we say..!! If you ever have billing questions, I may be able to lend a helping hand, before becoming a claims auditor, I was a medical biller for about 6 years. - thanks,

TiffanyM

Tiffany you can sign up as an affiliate to help others learn about CCO from your experience and ear a little extra income. Here is a link: https://www.cco.us/affiliates/

Your enthusiasm is great. It helps to have someone who has gone through the program, worked hard and passed to encourage others to do the same.
I finally got this going, I had a few other people ask me about my coding education, and of course I recommended CCO!!